We tagged a maintenance release on Wednesday evening that cleaned up a few rough ends in v0.5. These include:
- Ability to filter by category or authors in the editorial calendar
- QuickPitch stories get the default status instead of pitch status
- Backwards compatibility with 2.9.x
- No email notifications for posts with “auto-draft” status
- Option to enable or disable the editorial calendar
- Ability to reassign posts in the editorial calendar now maps to WordPress user capabilities
On Wednesday evening, I also had the chance to update our roadmap to 1.0. The next scheduled release is 0.6 and will feature such awesome goodness (we hope) as better support for custom post types, custom task lists, and a refactored editorial calendar with story budget view.